Sunday, November 8, 2009

DREAM,BELIEVE,SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time ticks faster and I hardly recognized the days passed by.The second quarter is already end and a new grading period is now coming!!!!!
I want to shout,I want to cry for I feel a blissed for I have mettle many challenges in my studies this quater.One of the subjects that I not easily overcome was Physics and T.L.E.Gladly I made it!There's so many stuff I learned in my T.L.E subject that focused on ICT.One of them is I learned how to make my own html document.It was hard to do at first because you should place the tag in the right place.I really find it hard but I thought that I'll be use to it and it will be easier for me.I was unspeakable for so many things that I've learned.Generally,I know more about the html or the hypertext mark-up language.I might say that being confused with these html things sometimes are the problem that I had encountered and this also serve as a challenge to me to endeavor to learn in my studies.I'm not kidding that if I had a trust in myself and if I strive hard I can do more and great things that I never expected to do in my whole life.I will address this challenges by studying hard and also I will not forget the Almighty God who is always there beside me, helping me and being my counselor.
Proving on I will study harder and not wasting my time in childish games.I will use my time and effort in reading my lessons.I will not stop dreaming that someday my mother will also go up on stage and wear my medal to me.There's an old saying that there's hope while you are alive!hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment