Sunday, December 6, 2009

Month Of Moral Values

It was again the month of November and do you know what this mean?It is the Filipino-Values Month Celebration.In the past successive years that we celebrated these kind of event,we can already say that it is already a tradition for us.The theme was:Pagpaptibay ng Pagkataong Pilipino Tugon sa Hamon ng Panahon.Values Education Club lined up several activities to marked the occcasion.
Poster Making,Kite Flying,CookFest,Sayawit,Tagis Talino are some of the contests officiated by the said club.Values Education Club conducted also a film viewing in all year level in different schedules.Well it was my first time being an officer in a club but I was very lucky and pleasure for I am a part of this organization and I have an oppurtunity to serve my fellow students.The previous days celebrating this occasion was great.I can't find a perfect word to describe it.Furthermore,students either in higher or lower was not deprived joining the different contests.There we said the equality or in simple word everyone is invitedto join and participate.For me being and auditor of this club I gain experiences and lessons that is beyond the reach of the four corners of our classroom.
To improve the creativity,social development and moral values has always been the objective of this club why they conducting this kind of activities.If we possess this qualities I guess there is a freedom or we have the right to say that we are the hope of our motherland as what Jose rizal said in one of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment