Wednesday, January 27, 2010

GREAT LEARNINGS

Another grading grading has come and is now to begin and I should listed stuff that I've learned this past grading about HTML Images and Links and Microsoft Front Page.
One of the great things I learned is how to insert a picture in my HTML File.At first,I was very excited because it's a new thing again and it sounds very interesting.As more days passed by,more things and lessons that I've encountered and understand.Eventually,I want to explore and learn more about computer.Moving on,I learned also hyperlinks,multimedia,hypermedia and hypertext.Well I can sat that in making our Microsoft Front Page was the hardest activity but It was the most enjoyable and exciting above all stuffs that I learned.During the third grading period of course there's also problems that I encountered.This was only one but I think this was the most and greatest problem I mettle.Honestly my two other groupmates and I don't very well understand how to make the Microsoft Front Page because while our teacher are explaining we are exploring this new Microsoft operating system but as we are in the process of making it step by step we already understand it.I will be more focus so that I will understand my lesson clearly.
I learned so much stuffs this grading period and all this was great.I know that this last grading will be more exciting so I will listen very well to the explanation of my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment