Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME

Today,we are suffering the fangs of corruption. Almost all of us are blaming our president and it's government but it is really their fault??? We are also to be blame for what is happening in our country. Our country needs a great change and it should start from us. Change:It Starts With Me.

It's not too late. We have all the time in the world to pursue the goals for the betterment of our father land. You may think how should to begin. As a student of a public high school, I am aware of the events happening in our country nowadays. One of the major problem of our country due to corruption is POVERTY. I will not just sit down and watch the acts destroying our country. Even at my age, I know I can help. I will start the change in myself. I will serve as a model to the youth. I will be the ambassadress of peace and good will. You may think that's impossible but everything is possible now, right?? I will also join debates and discussions about social issues. I know that the effect of this may not totally felt but I know it will be felt gradually. These was just a small deed but it will cause a GREAT CHANGE.

"Small things results in big and great things." That was one of my insights about life. You too can help our country. As I said a while ago, it's not yet late. So, what are you doing now??? Get out from your chair and start the CHANGE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment