Friday, February 26, 2010

Who I Am in the Mere Future

Everyone of us have a dream right??For this dream to achieve,we are sacrificing and studying hard.But there are those youth who was deprived to attain their dreams because of poverty so we are still lucky.
Our dream is what we are in the future.I can say I'm still very lucky for I have the chance to attain my dreams.Honestly I have so many dreams that I am confused what would I choose.Even if I'm not good in Math(and that's true!!) I want to take up Accountancy and I want to continue it to Law. My weakness in Math serves as a challenge for me to study harder.It's not just that I am just being practical because as we know almost all who graduated in accountancy have a job. My Mom said that's the best preparatory course for Law.I want to become a lawyer.A good and honest one.
For those youth who don't know still what would they be in the future, it's just a matter of observing and balancing what you really want, just what I did.So let's start to achieve our dreams for it depends our future.My Dream, My Future!!!!

1 comment:

  1. All i can say is that belive to the power of yorr dreams and i assure you will survive at the end.Trust your self in all the things that you do in order to surpass fulfilling your dreams...............
    ....JAYSON

    ReplyDelete